What you need to know!
What options are available for purchasing?There are three days worth of events as part of the Harvest Moon Festival for you to choose from. These events have different focus elements, each focusing on either Air, Fire, Water or Earth. You can explore the event options HERE.
Where is Harvest Moon Festival held?Harvest Moon Festival is organised by Delatite Winery, and all events listed will take place on the Delatite property at 390 Pollards Rd, Mansfield VIC 3722
Where can I find out more information about the event?
You can find out more information about Harvest Moon Festival at www.harvestmoonfestival.com.au
Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
Harvest Moon Festival and Delatite Winery will stive to work with you should you require a cancellation of your ticket. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5775 2922 Mon – Fri between 9 – 5pm if you need to make any amendments or cancel your ticket, however please be aware that events and other items are sold on a generally non-refundable basis. However, in certain cases we may offer refunds before the event if you are unable to attend:
- As a result of you contracting COVID-19 illness or being required to quarantine due to being a close contact; or for us having to reduce the capacity of the event due to COVID-19 restrictions based on government directions
- If the event has had to be materially changed or postponed for circumstances beyond our control. In this case we may either offer refunds or substitute an equivalent event.
- In certain other compassionate circumstances.
You will receive a refund of the face value of the tickets, but will forfeit any booking or transaction fees paid as these are part of the cost of the ticketing service. Complimentary or free tickets are not valid for any refund or form of exchange.
Refunds will be processed through the original payment device used to purchase Harvest Moon Festival tickets.
Can I exchange my ticket?
Harvest Moon Festival and Delatite Winery will offer exchanges on event tickets if all of the following conditions are met:
- the request for an exchange is submitted to Harvest Moon Festival in writing by emailing email@example.com;
- the request for an exchange is made at a minimum of 48 hours prior to the original event start time;
- the original performance is not sold out;
- the request for exchange is for the same Event;
- the performance you are requesting to exchange into must be of equal or greater value. You will be required to pay the difference in ticket price if it is greater, you will not be refunded any difference in ticket price; and
- the customer has provided proof of the destruction of the original tickets, should printed tickets have been issued.
If the exchange is approved, a non-refundable $5.00 exchange fee per transaction may be incurred at the time of exchange.
How do I use a promo code?If you have a promo code, enter it on the pricing page or at the checkout to access special pricing.
What happens if I forget my password?Use the password reset option on the sign in page to reset your password. You will need access to the email address to recover a temporary password. Once you log in with the temporary password you will need to set a new password.
What Covid-19 restrictions are in place for the event?
You can view all the Terms & Conditions in relation to Covid-19 HERE.
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
Harvest Moon Festival - attention Polly Richie.
03 5775 2922